Governor Badaru Say -If We No Take Care APC May Lose 2023 Election in Jigawa

 

Governor Badaru Say -If We No Take Care APC May Lose 2023 Election in Jigawa
Badaru- I will no longer tolerate any of you visiting faction groups again

NEWS BY Raymond


The Jigawa state Governor ' Muhammad Badaru' who has expressed his fear on APC loosing the 2023 Election in jigawa state, if the crisis in the party is not checked.

The Governor said this while inaugurating the APC caretaker in Dutse on Friday 25 December, Said he would no longer tolerate any APC members associating with factions in the state.


Governor Muhammad Badaru Said.

I will remain vigilant watching those of you going to visit the other factional groups, You have got enough of my patience I will no longer tolerate that again.

If we allow our personal interest to influence our collection interest. I am assuming you we are going to lose and by then my tenor would have elapsed.

We are also the responsible members of the party, I once sacrificed my Governorship candidate to Hadehia Emirates for the sake of peace.  However God later made me the Governor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Yahoo Yahoo Academy Student was Arrested by EFCC in Abuja

IGP Adamu - Acclaimed Nigeria Police Officer as the Best in the World

Herdsmen Killed Member of OPC & Abduct Farmer in Ondo State